Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: General Manager
Summary of Position:
We are looking for a responsible and competent Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers, assisting in daily needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent learning capabilities, oral and written communication skills and be extremely organized. You will answer detail inquiries, forward messages to the appropriate department personnel, maintain appropriate filing and inventory systems, order supplies, and coordinate employee schedules.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Proficiency in English.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exemplary verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and answer detail questions of customers
About Rock ‘N’ Air
Rock ‘N’ Air is a brand new, 70,000 square foot (it is HUGE!) indoor Family Entertainment Center! Packed with excitement and fun filled energy for all age groups from 2 to adult, the fun never stops with adrenaline pumping activities such as: a thrilling Zipline, challenging Ropes Course, 2-Story Laser Tag Arena, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality games, Ninja Course, Climbing Walls & Elements, 3-Level Playground with Ballistic Arena, Warped Walls, Battle Beam, Trapeze, Fidget Ladder, High Jump Air Bag, Trampolines and an expansive Toddler Zone filled with activities to intrigue young minds such as Interactive Sandbox and Ball Wall, Motion Floor, private age-appropriate Trampolines, Indoor Playground with Ball Fountain and so much more!
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.
ROCK N AIR EAST BRUNSWICK LLCEast Brunswick, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.