Rehab Travel Nursing Opportunity Available in Hickory, NC
RNnetwork Hickory, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We are seeking a qualified RN to work in the rehab unit! A rehabilitation nurse is a nurse who assists in restorative activities of patients in orthopedics, neurology, or drug rehabilitation. Patients who have had strokes or brain injuries require neurological rehabilitation, patients who have sustained broken bones need orthopedic rehabilitation, and patients addicted to drugs or alcohol need drug or alcohol rehabilitation. A rehabilitation nurse may work in a hospital, drug rehab, specialty clinic, or skilled care nursing facility by helping a patient to gain independence. Rehabilitation nurses assess patients and develop nursing plans of care to meet their medical needs. They administer medications and collaborate with physicians about their prognosis and treatment. They also collaborate extensively with physical therapists, social workers, and occupational therapists. Rehab nurses also provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all psych patients Call our recruiters today!
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork?