OR RN Travel Nursing Opportunity Available in North Dartmouth, MA
RNnetwork North Dartmouth, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We are seeking a qualified OR RN to work in the operating room/perioperative unit! OR nurses offer the skills needed to provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during, and after surgery. These activities include patient assessment, creating and maintaining a sterile and safe surgical environment, pre- and post?operative patient education, monitoring the patient’s physical and emotional well?being, and integrating and coordinating patient care throughout the surgical care continuum. Nurses have the ability to perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state nurse practice act while adhering to all facility policies and procedures. OR RNs provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all OR patients. Contact one of our experienced recruiters today!
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork?
AddressNorth Dartmouth, MA
HealthcareView all jobs at RNnetwork