Motherbaby Travel Nursing Opportunity Available in Baltimore, MD
RNnetwork Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Mother/Baby RN to join our growing team of nursing professionals! Mother baby nurses must have all the basic medical knowledge and skills of all the other nurses, plus those required in an OB department of a hospital. They have to complete a four year education program and after practicing for one or two years in a mother-baby unit, they have to give special exams. The responsibilities of a mother baby nurse starts from assisting the mother with the labor process. At the same time, the nurse has to concentrate on the post-partum care. A certified mother baby nurse must administrate the medication and continuously monitor the health state of the mother and the baby. They must be able to face all the emergencies that occur, like newborn resuscitation, and give the special care that premature babies and mothers with hard labors need. Also, the mother baby nurse must help with the basic care of the newborn, with the mother self-care and educate the parents regarding the matters that are important in this process. She/he must give the mother the necessary instructions in how to hold the baby, how to change diapers, how to breastfeed and bathe him, but must also possess in the umbilical cord care and in the circumcision care.
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork?
HealthcareView all jobs at RNnetwork