LTC Travel Nursing Opportunity Available in Belleville, KS
RNnetwork Belleville, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We are seeking an experienced and self?motivated long-term care RN to join our growing team of nursing professionals! A long-term care nurse works in a nursing home, rest home, skilled nursing facility (SNF), or a convalescent home. Most of the patients they will care for are elderly and are there because they can no longer live at home safely. The resident may have ambulation difficulties and need a walker or wheelchair to get around. Many have dementia and are confused. The nurse will care for more residents than a nurse working in a hospital. Sometimes a complete hall is assigned to the nurse and most of her or his time is spent passing medications. The nurse will push a medication (med) cart down the hall from room to room, making sure medications are dispensed on time. Overseeing nurses’ aides and making sure the residents are cared for in a compassionate manner is part of the job. The nurse will also work with the therapy department in coordinating care. Since the facility is the residents’ home, the nurse will get to know them well. If you’re a long-term care nurse, apply now and see what the buzz is all about!
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork?