Hospice Travel Nursing Opportunity Available in Reno, NV
RNnetwork Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We are seeking an experienced and self?motivated home health RN to join our growing team of nursing professionals! Home health nurses provide nursing services for persons who are homebound and physically unable to visit a physician’s office or other treatment facility. This includes elderly adults with long?term illness or disability and persons who are recuperating from major surgery. The duties of home health nurses range from taking vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, and temperature) to assessing health progress and needs. Home health care nurses change dressings on wounds and observe how well patients can perform certain tasks that may be hampered by a condition or by having surgery. Home health RNs provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all patients. If you’re a home health nurse, apply now and see what the buzz is all about!
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork?
HealthcareView all jobs at RNnetwork