CVICU RN Travel Nursing Opportunity Available in Louisville, KY
RNnetwork Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We are looking for an experienced CVICU nurse to join our team! CVICU nurses treat patients in a cardiovascular intensive care setting. Most patients are recovering from acute conditions, surgeries and injuries involving the heart. The nurses record patients' medical histories and symptoms by performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results. They also administer treatment and medications under the supervision of a physician. CIVCU nurses also provide advice and emotional support to patients and their families. Before a patient leaves the hospital, CVICU nurses teach patients and their families how to manage their illness or injury. They explain post?treatment home care needs, which can include diet and exercise regimens, nutrition, and self?medication procedures. Most CVICU patients require extensive care due to the nature of their illness, and CVICU nurses will be assigned a number of patients per shift as designated by the hospital's guidelines. If you’re a CVICU nurse, apply now and see what the buzz is all about.
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork?
HealthcareView all jobs at RNnetwork