Telephonic RN Case Manager-CCM needed
RNa Partners Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse Certified Case Manager with a CCM certification.
RNa Partners is an award-winning staffing and solutions firm looking for CCM certified Case Managers who will Co-ordinate and collaborate with care providers to ensure a cohesive plan of care is in place.
This position is a permanent role with a Benefit Navigation company based out of the Phoenix area.
Position is completely remote however, you must live in the Phoenix area for monthly onsite meetings.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse Certified Case Manager
- Registered Nurse, Certified Case Manager
- A minimum of 5 years of active practice in their respective clinical area
- Case Management and Discharge planning experience- Preferred
- Utilization Management & Managed Care experience- Preferred
- Computer strength is a MUST – you’ll be listening, talking, typing – all at one time.
- Be an empathetic critical thinker – there are no scripts here – speak with your mind and heart, be able to think outside of the box
- Possess excellent communication skills, organization skills with a high tolerance for change.
Benefits of the Case Manager
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k with match
- HSA with company contribution
- Annual bonus
- Aggressive commission structure
- Remote capabilities
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Certified Case Manager
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with the beneficiary’s care providers to ensure a cohesive plan is in place.
- Ensure any co-morbid diagnosis are treated or addressed by evidenced based medicine.
- Drive patient engagement thru access to patient focused programs and available trainings.
- Address stagnation and/or regression in outcome measure scores with the family
- Participate in medical team conferences with primary and specialty care providers.
- Monitor and communicate with family/beneficiary on upcoming referrals, authorizations, outcome measures and other program requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.20 - $44.95 per hour plus 2 bonuses a year
A skilled nursing center located in Atlanta, Georgia, where generations of seniors are provided with expert senior care. Our on-site certified geriatric medical management team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, each highly and specifically trained to meet the needs of an aging population.
HealthcareView all jobs at RNa Partners