Currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) Manager to join our Home Health program, with the #1 ranked Health System in North Carolina.
Interested candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of Home Health or Hospice experience and 2 years of leadership.
What's in it for you:
Compensation / Benefits:
- · This system has recently raised their already competitive pay rates
- · Full benefits included, with healthcare benefits starting day one of employment!
- · Student Loan Repayment, Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- · SEVEN WEEKS OF PTO THE FIRST YEAR!!!
- · Newly Approved Sign on and Retention bonus.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Performs professional nursing care for patients in a primary care setting (the home or alternate care site) according to nursing practices, agency policies and regulations.
- Utilize comprehensive assessment skills to plan priorities and to set realistic outcomes; collaborate with healthcare team in the evaluation and cost effectiveness of patient care.
- Assess educational needs of patients/families concerning alterations in health, the disease process, and plan of care.
Requirements of the Case Manager
- Bachelors' Degree in nursing (BSN)
- Active NC Nursing License or Compact State
- Team Environment / Strong Team player
- Minimum of 2 years home health care or hospice leadership
Why Work Here?RNa Partners is an award-winning Search Firm that provides strategic partnerships in the areas of Healthcare, Information Technology, Life Sciences, and Clinical Research.
Awesome company, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!