Registered Nurse (RN) Hospital based
RNa Partners Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Minimum of one-year recent hospital experience as a Registered Nurse
RNa Partners is currently seeking a experienced Registered Nurses to fill openings with several hospitals located in the Atlanta area. The ideal candidates will have an active Registered Nurse license and recent experience working in a hospital or acute care setting.
These are permanent, full-time, hospital employed positions from day one (not contract). We have most shifts and schedules available and we are scheduling interviews now. I am currently seeking Med/Surg, ER, ICU, Oncology, OR, RNs for a great opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
This Healthcare System has put together nice incentives for new-hires, plus they recently raised their compensation for RNs across the board.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- BSN is preferred, but not required
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of Georgia (or eligible)
- Recent clinical experience required
Benefits of the Registered Nurse
- This system has recently raised their already competitive pay rates for Nurses!
- Relocation Assistance
- Full hospital benefits included, with Medical / Dental / Vision benefits starting day one of employment!
- Full time day and night schedules available
- 403b with aggressive match
- Student Loan Repayment for eligible RNs
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurses provide adult care before and after medical procedures and surgeries.
- Daily assessments, post-surgical assessments, and wound care.
- Continuously assess patient health status and evaluate patient treatments based on the results while administering medication and coordinating routine aspects of patient care.
- A 5/1 patient ration for Med-Surg and as low as 1/1 ratio for Complex ICU
303 Parkway Dr NEAtlanta, GA
HealthcareView all jobs at RNa Partners