Accountant / Financial Analyst
- Posted: 4 days ago
We are a successful franchise operator of a number of Tire and Custom Wheel stores. We are expanding and are building a new home office in Springdale, AR.
We are looking for dedicated professionals with integrity to work with operations and support our fast growing, profitable company.
For this role we are looking for qualifies professionals who love working with numbers!
We are a company that believes the employee is just as important as the job they do.
We offer good pay, good health insurance and 401K matching!
Accountant / Financial Analyst Requirements / Responsibilities:
* Process full cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
* Create monthly cost center report for expenses, analyze actual spending vs. budget, and post all the necessary expense accruals.
* Reconcile / maintain prepaid expenses and accrued expenses GL accounts.
* Maintain fixed asset booking
* Generate and maintain various reports for facilitating financial analysis, budgeting, and financial reporting.
* Payroll processing and management.
* Prepare ad-hoc special reports to manager as needed.
* Make suggestions to management for improving this position, or improving work processes.
Require experience with Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
RNR Tire Express and Custom Wheels - Home Office
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?