Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered):
- 1. 5+ years of demonstrated clinical leadership role in Behavioral Healthcare /Psychiatric Nursing.
- 2. Active, unencumbered TN RN license; with psych certification preferred.
- 3. Must possess detailed knowledge of acute care nursing operations.
- 4. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required. Master’s degree in Nursing, Psychiatric or Mental Health Nursing, preferred.
- 5. Relocation offered on case by case basis.
- • CNO will be able to make his/her own schedule, but will need to be present and involved with every shift at some point during the week. Since there are nurses working 24/7, it’s important the CNO gets to know the nurses on every shift.
- • CNO will Ensure nursing services are provided in compliance with the laws and regulations of federal, state and local governmental agencies. • Meet regularly with the Executive Team members to discuss staff issues, needs, and recommendations.
- • Responsible for quality of care, operational and financial efficiency of the nursing department.
- • Lead and develop the nursing staff within the facility, providing performance goals, feedback and development opportunities.