RN Express Staffing Registry New York, NY
- Expired: 5 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research and website survey
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Personal errands
- Provide customer service for vendors
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision
- Familiarity with current technologies, like phones and computer
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of organizational skills'
- Fully Remote
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $1,000.00 - $1,500.00 per week
Wearing of face-masks and observation of social distancing in line with Covid-19 protocols as advised for all employees working remotely.
View public job page
RN Express Staffing RegistryWhy Work Here?
I am a proud RN Express nurse from the very start. I’m one of their very first nurses 10 years ago. I met the company through Alex Alejandrino, and while I was petitioned by and working full-time in a NY hospital, I worked with RN Express per diem. They would send me to new facilities, which I love, as it helped enrich my career. The owners, Ms. Sally, Ms. Lea, and Ms. Florida, know how to take care of their nurses. They build relationships with us all—so much so that even when I got busy in my full-time job, they still treated me like family, always included me in company activities, and kept in touch the way they would with their nurses. I love how they appreciate the value that one contributes to the company. It was my personal decision to leave a good full-time position in a hospital, but I did not think twice because I know that I have RN Express to manage my career. I have worked with other agencies per diem, so I know that RN Express can give me the long-term benefits and career growth that I am looking for. I always share this with my fellow nurses: I will only work full-time with RN Express because they give me more than what I can get elsewhere, and the relationships you will have with the company is something that is hard to find. As a nurse, I admire their passion to help other nurses and believe in their mission, vision and advocacy."
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at RN Express Staffing Registry