RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. Our company success is attributed to hard-working associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team! We currently have an opening for part time Reset Merchandisers.
This route covers stores in the following cities: Boise
Start time: 4 AM – completion (shift typically last 4-8 hours M-F)
Pay Rate: DOE
What does a Reset Merchandiser do?
Our Reset Merchandisers update store fixtures, products and signage to mirror new design plans. Projects involve but not limited to:
- Placing and assembling store fixtures based on updated plans
- Adjusting shelves and placing products on the shelves in accordance with plan-o-grams
- Tagging products
- Installing in-store advertising & marketing materials
- Building store displays
Please take a minute to watch our job preview. Click here to watch!
What does this position offer?
- Working on a team that travels from store to store updating displays and fixtures
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical Benefits for FT and PT employees
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
Are you qualified?
- Must be over the age of 18
- Have a reliable form of transportation or means of travelling to various retail locations. (Current valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance will be required if driving).
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve climbing stairs/ladders, lifting above shoulder level, stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- Enjoy working on a team to accomplish task efficiently and cooperatively.
- Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
- Must have valid email and phone for required communications
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
- Must be able to travel to all stores within route.
To Apply: www.rmsicareers.com
Apply to opportunity number: WAVEM06522
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
IND - 4