RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. Our company success is attributed to hard-working associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team! We currently have an opening for part time Remodel Merchandisers.
This route covers stores in MT, ID, WY
Start time: 5AM – completion (Monday thru Friday)
Pay Rate: DOE
Travel Information if needed: Travel is required. You will be staying in hotels provided by the company and trave time and mileage are reimbursed when driving far from home.
What does a Remodel Merchandiser do?
Our Remodel Merchandisers execute all aspects of store remodels per new planning directives. This position does require travel and overnight stays. Projects involve but not limited to:
• Remove current merchandise from shelves
• Add, move, or reallocate shelving/ fixtures to meet new planning directives. This may include the use of power tools.
• Restock shelves with product according to plan o gram and relabel product
• Identify “discontinued” products to be boxed, labeled and removed from the floor
• You will work with a teams for weeks at a time travelling throughout a geographic area that MAY REQUIRE overnight stays for numerous days at a time.
Please take a minute to watch our job preview. Click here to watch!
What does this position offer?
• Working on a team that travels from store to store updating displays and fixtures
• Competitive Pay (varies by location)
• Medical Benefits for FT and PT employees
• On-the-job paid training
• No Weekend or Holiday work
• A National Company with advancement opportunities
• Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
Are you qualified?
• Must be over the age of 18
• Have a reliable form of transportation or means of travelling to various retail locations. (Current valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance will be required if driving).
• This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve climbing stairs/ladders, lifting above shoulder level, stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
• Enjoy working on a team to accomplish task efficiently and cooperatively.
• Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Must have valid email and phone for required communications
• Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
• Must be able to travel to all stores within route.
To Apply: www.rmsicareers.com
Apply to opportunity number: REMOD06354
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer