RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. Our company success is attributed to hard-working associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team! We currently have an opening for Remodel Merchandisers.
This route covers stores in the following cities: Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia
Start time: 4:00AM – completion (Monday thru Friday)
Pay Rate: 15.00
Travel Information if needed: Travel is required
What does a Remodel Merchandiser do?
Our Remodel Merchandisers execute all aspects of store remodels per new planning directives. This position does require travel and possible overnight stays. Projects involve but not limited to:
• Remove current merchandise from shelves
• Add, move, or reallocate shelving/ fixtures to meet new planning directives. This may include the use of power tools.
• Restock shelves with product according to plan o gram and relabel product
• Identify “discontinued” products to be boxed, labeled and removed from the floor
• You will work with a teams for weeks at a time travelling throughout a geographic area that MAY REQUIRE overnight stays for numerous days at a time.
Please take a minute to watch our job preview. Click here to watch!
What does this position offer?
• Working on a team that travels from store to store updating displays and fixtures
• Competitive Pay (varies by location)
• Medical Benefits for FT and PT employees
• On-the-job paid training
• No Weekend or Holiday work
• A National Company with advancement opportunities
• Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
Are you qualified?
• Must be over the age of 18
• Have a reliable form of transportation or means of travelling to various retail locations. (Current valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance will be required if driving).
• This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve climbing stairs/ladders, lifting above shoulder level, stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
• Enjoy working on a team to accomplish task efficiently and cooperatively.
• Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Must have valid email and phone for required communications
• Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
• Must be able to travel to all stores within route which will include working in MD, Northern VA and the DC area.
To Apply: www.rmsicareers.com
Please go directly to our careers website to apply for the specific job posting and note that by expressing interest you have not officially completed an application until you visit our careers website.
Apply to opportunity number: REMOD05658
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer