We currently have an opening for a part time Senior Merchandiser.
This route covers stores in the following cities: Texarkana, TX
Start time: 5:00 AM – completion (shift typically last 4-8 hours M-F)
Pay Rate: $11.00-$12.50 hour
What does a Senior Merchandiser do?
In addition to normal merchandising task, the Senior Merchandiser will be the liaison between the reset team and store personnel. They will monitor the progress of the project, collect data and equipment, finalize reporting, and problem solve. Task includes but not limited to:
- Work as a reset team member performing task such as adjusting fixtures, product placement, tagging, building displays, and POP placement
- Work closely with Team Lead and Trainers to monitor quality assurance of all resets, projects and backroom processes
- Ensure all safety procedures are being followed
- Upon completion of project collect and upload all data and required pictures
- Transport necessary equipment and paperwork to next location
- Complete walk-through with Store Management to review changes and obtain signature
- Participate in conference calls with Division Management and Store Planning as scheduled
Please take a minute to watch our job preview. Click to watch!
What does this position offer?
- Working on a team that travels from store to store updating displays and fixtures
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical Benefits for PT and FT employees
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
Are you qualified?
- Must be over the age of 18
- At least 1+ years’ experience as a merchandiser with RMSI or equivalent experience/exposure
- Be able to read and execute POG/schematics
- Have a reliable form of transportation or means of travelling to various retail locations. (Current valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance will be required if driving).
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve climbing stairs/ladders, lifting above shoulder level, stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- Enjoy working on a team to accomplish task efficiently and cooperatively.
- Basic math skills, ability to estimate quantities.
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
- Must have valid email and phone for required communications
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
- Must be able to travel to all stores within route.
To Apply: www.rmsicareers.com
Apply to opportunity number: SENIO06323
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer