Audio/Video Project Manager
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly (plus commission)
RMS Installs is looking for an Audio Visual Project Manager! The Audiovisual PM manages to ensure that employees provide technical support to customers through phone or on-site support, performs preventive and corrective maintenance on audiovisual systems and provides technical support to projects as needed. The preferred candidate will have excellent technical and customer service/communication skills. The Field Service Technician must possess the ability to service and troubleshoot complex audiovisual systems, including displays, projection systems, advanced audio systems, video switching and scaling systems, and video/audio control systems. Must have experience with audio-visual systems and components, including Control4, OverC, Araknis, Ubiquiti, and Snap One Products.
Duties and Responsibilities (oversee):
- Perform basic to advanced routine maintenance and troubleshooting on all AV systems including but not limited to, projection/display systems, audio systems, control systems, and software/firmware updates, as needed.
- Perform installation tasks including but not limited to, pulling cable, installing connectors, mounting projectors/displays and installing ceiling/wall mounts.
- Loading, testing, and troubleshooting of Control System software code. (Control4 programming knowledge is required)
- Provide direct assistance and training to end users in the operation of AV systems
- Provide Show Tech Support of planned events, both onsite and off, as needed
- Coordinate any further Clarity and/or manufacture-provided field support as required
- Track all maintenance activity start to finish with proper documentation
- Perform administrative tasks such as completing service tickets with detailed explanations and resolutions.
Skills and abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Knowledge of signal flow for audio, video, and control systems
- Ability to interpret AV line diagrams and typical architectural drawings
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Audio DSP programming and commissioning skills
- Advanced setup, configuration, and commissioning of Video Conferencing Codec and Cloud Based SoftCodec Systems
- Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers in a Professional and Courteous manner
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Skype for Business/Teams, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in AV Systems Installation
- Audio DSP (Biamp, QSC, BSS, Clear One) Certifications preferred
- Control Systems (Control4) Certification required
- PCNA Certification preferred
- Travel to various job sites required
- audiovisual: 1 year (Required)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must have own hand tools
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have dependable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Day shift 8:00-5:00pm Mon-Fri
On the road
Ruredzo Media Solutions dba RMS Installs was founded in Atlanta, Georgia in 2009. The company is a multimedia systems integrator offering residential and commercial Home Theater, TV installation, Automation, Network and Security/Surveillance Installation Services throughout the Atlanta metropolitan areas, such as Acworth, Kennesaw, Dallas, Cartersville, Marietta, Woodstock, Canton, Roswell, Powder Springs, Alpharetta, Cumming, Milton City, Suwannee, Johns Creek, Duluth, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Midtown, Smyrna, and Atlanta.
220 Heritage WalkWoodstock, GA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.