RMS Beauty is an organic color cosmetics brand, headquartered in Charleston, SC and sold by retailers locally and worldwide including: Sephora, Nordstrom, Net-A-Porter, Bluemercury, and Anthropologie. RMS Beauty has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harpers Bazaar, Marie Claire, InStyle, and dozens more.
- Confirm and accurately input sales and purchase orders into fulfillment system while providing timely feedback to clients including invoicing, shipment information and/or manage any order changes.
- Support the on-boarding of new clients including vendor set up into the appropriate system.
- Interact with wholesale partners and process orders, answer general customer questions pertaining to order management.
- Manage projects assigned by the sales team, including weekly and monthly reports, data entry, data analysis, and other sales support functions that may arise.
- Develop a working relationship with Sales/Fulfillment Operations, guaranteeing timely and precise order process.
- Maintain a central sales database
- Monitor product inventory including out of stock items and arrival of new product launches
- Confirm orders have been shipped and digitally file orders into the online database (Dropbox)
- Ensure that all New Product Forms are filled out correctly according to the different retailers and that the retailers have all fact sheets / assets needed.
- Manage NuOrder's organization of products/homepage/launches
- Ensure that Jumpshare is up to date with the appropriate assets for all retailers
- Prepare agenda and take minutes during monthly staff meeting for all staff
College Degree required, internships in related fields and/or prior work experience a plus. Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, detail oriented, and a team player. Proficiency in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, and MAC OSX. Must be able to lift 15 pounds.
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. Must be located in Charleston, SC.