Subscriber Regional Representative (SRR) / Association Executive (AE)
RMLS Brookings, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
A Subscriber Regional Representative at RMLS provides subscriber support in remote service areas. The primary role includes subscriber training and presentations, subscribership meetings and some technical support for hardware and software applications. They act as the liaison for the company in the field and works closely with Customer Service Representatives to assist when needed.
In addition, the SRR will also act as the Curry County Board of REALTOR® (CCBR) Association Executive (AE) and will be responsible for basic administration of the CCBR association. The association is member-focused, and the SRR/AE should know the basic activities of its REALTOR® members and where to find information important to members’ daily business. The SRR/AE works closely with volunteers and elected leadership on the management of the organization, but the Board of Directors will have broad decision-making authority.
- Train subscribers on RMLS software, 3rd party apps integrated into RMLS and the SentriLock lockbox system both in the RMLS offices and in field locations
- Assist subscribers with technical issues, escalating to Technical Support or IT Department when needed
- Assist with RMLS Help Desk phone and chat queue as needed
- Support and provide payment for quarterly billing payment processing
- Perform Customer Service Representative duties including CRM/data entries
- Provide additional support to Customer Service Representatives in remote locations as needed.
- Prepares for and/or attend subscribership meetings such as, weekly tour meetings, member office meetings, and other routine customer service meetings when applicable
- At times, travel to visit subscribers in remote areas
- Assist in other areas as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college is preferred.
- Three years’ experience working in an MLS or related environment
- Professional, strong, and positive interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Basic experience presenting and training for both software and hardware is preferred
- Strong computer skills with Internet knowledge
- Presentation and public speaking experience for both large (100 people) and small groups is preferred
- Proficiency with CRM/data entry systems
- Fundamental office management skills
- Experience in cash handling and reconciliation
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently with remote Manager
- Experience in the administration of small volunteer non-profit style organizations is preferred
- Dependable automobile, with valid driver’s license and active auto insurance
RMLS knows that our success depends on our employees. We aspire to a culture of teamwork, friendliness, and exceptional service and support for our team and subscribers. We like to have fun, hustles hard, and are committed to cultivating a healthy work-life balance. We offer comprehensive benefits and resources for our employees and believe in creating opportunity for growth among our team members.
RMLS benefits include:
- Health Insurance (medical, vision, dental)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days*
- 401(k) Plan - with matching*
- Long Term Disability
- Plus, additional employee elective benefits
*Requires employment of a certain amount of time before the benefit is available to employees
RMLSWhy Work Here?
We offer comprehensive benefits and resources for our employees and believe in creating opportunity for growth among our team members.
RMLS is the largest Realtor®-owned Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in the Northwest. RMLS exists to provide its subscribers with accurate and timely information on listings, the means to analyze the market, and state-of-the art professional tools. Our database contains virtually every property offered for sale by our subscribers with over two million total listings and more than two million tax records. It is the priority of RMLS to lead with accuracy, deliver exceptional service and support, and to be driven by integrity in everything we do.
16289 Highway 101 S.Brookings, OR
BusinessView all jobs at RMLS