RMK Management/Moran & Company Palatine, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Williams Reserve Apartments has an opening for a Leasing Consultant. This is a terrific opportunity to work with a company that is growing fast and has great benefits.
The Leasing Consultant works under the supervision of the Property Manager and the guidance of others. The primary duty of the Leasing Consultant is to rent apartment homes to prospective residents. The Leasing Consultant will greet the prospective residents and show available apartment homes that fit their needs, pointing out the positive aspects of living in a RMK community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Rents apartment homes at the assigned property to prospective residents.
- Answers phone and email inquiries from prospective residents; uses standard sales techniques to encourage a visit to the community.
- Meets with prospective residents and checks the availability of units that best fit their desires and budget.
- Shows apartments and the overall community to prospective residents; explains other amenities of living at the community; uses standard sales closing methods to sell the prospective resident on RMK.
- Takes all needed information from prospective residents after they have indicated a desire to move to the property; completes all paperwork and computer entry associated with leasing activities.
- Contacts prospective resident of approval/disapproval; assists them in completing the lease and receives initial rent and deposit payments; assists new resident with the move in process.
- Prepares and maintains a file for each resident.
- Contact residents with expiring leases to discuss renewals and encourages the renewal of the lease.
- Assists others in marketing efforts in the community to promote the property positively and to help bring in prospective residents. This includes implanting and carrying out marketing efforts such as outside marketing calls.
- Takes resident calls for service or other needs and forwards to the appropriate staff member; writes work orders for service; promotes good resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns.
- Answers outside phone calls and greets visitors.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must have a Leasing License.
- High School education and one year of working experience position that primarily requires customer service.
- Basic personal computer skills
- Experience in leasing or other sales positions.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Above average ability to communicate with clients and with co-workers both verbally and in writing. Basic personal computer skills and ability to learn specialized software use.
- Skill to convince prospective residents of the advantages of living at a community by sales closing methods.
- Knowledge of the work of other associates at a property.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.
- Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to federal and local Fair Housing Laws.
- Ability to travel off-site for training courses and outside marketing
RMK Management/Moran & CompanyWhy Work Here?
Friendly work environment, amazing clients, and great opportunity for professional growth!
RMK living means easy living—and more time to enjoy your passions and pursuits. With maintenance-free luxury apartments, choice lifestyle amenities, online bill payments, and caring managers, we’ve created warm and inviting communities you’ll be delighted to call home. Start living the RMK way and see for yourself how easy life can be.
1245 Prairie Brook DrivePalatine, IL