Truck Driver Class A
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Truck Driver Class A to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
RMJ LogisticsWhy Work Here?
Come grow with us and let us show you why RMJ Logistics is at the heart of transportation service.
RMJ Logistics Inc's commercial over-the-road transportation services may include specialized, flatbed, or heavy haul driving.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at RMJ Logistics