We are seeking a dedicated, organized data integrity person to join our growing organization. RMIS specializes in insurance products and legal document monitoring for hundreds of clients across the United States and Canada and Europe. RMIS is the leader in compliance monitoring for essential industries including transportation, property management, retail, manufacturing and more. Our network building tools are used by companies large and small to automate their vendor risk management and on-boarding. RMIS has been in business since 1996.
Duties and Requirements:
- Examine and analyze certificates of insurance to determine validity of certificate
- Process certificates
- Protect the information and identities of customers/clients
- Computer literate, type at least 45 wpm
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- A fast learner and have an energetic attitude
- Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data
- Active Attendance and Good Punctuality are a MUST
- Data Entry experience preferred but NOT required.
Paid time off for sick, vacation and all major holidays. Free $25,000 AD&D Policy. Long and Short Term Disability, EAP Program, 401K,