Dishwasher at Huntress
- Posted: April 28, 2022
Responsible The daily cleanliness and sanitation of all areas of 376 5th Ave LLC. The majority of time will be spent working at a Dish station in the BOH. The Steward is also expected to organize the BOH areas, Attention to detail, Ability to Multi-task, communicate clearly and effectively and have great Prisonization skills and knowledge of use of Commercial Dish machines and kitchen equipment. Maintain all refuge and refuge areas. Above all working in conjunction with the Executive Steward and follow all procedures set forth by the Company.
Type: Full time
Pay Range: $16.30 - $17.50
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Arrive for all assigned shifts on time and in proper uniform in accordance with all Company policies
- Knowledge of maintenance and operation of all dish machines are working properly and safely
- Do daily checks on chemicals, soaps and detergents and paper dispensers pertaining to specific areas
- Maintain and checking all paper dispensers are full during the shift
- Maintain Cleanliness of kitchen and storage areas
- Maintain all trash receptacles, trash, recyclables and composting
- Communicate daily with the Executive Steward regarding product specification
- Assist in Food Storage, Rotation and preparation
- Report any unsafe working conditions
- Report all work related accidents to any of the Management team and follow Company procedures
- Maintain High Standards of Personal appearance always in uniform while working
- Maintain cleanliness of all dining utensils, pot, pans, glassware and are perfectly cleaned and sanitized
- Monitor all food waste and eliminate all posing problems.
- Maintain all procedural manuals and guidelines
- Monitor all plates, glassware, cutlery and polish if needed
- Organizing of cutlery and maintain and wash properly as instructed to prevent scratching
- Cleaning and maintain dish machine before and after every shift
- Scarping Plates with Plastic spatulas not cutlery and making sure everyone know this practice.
- Monitor all chemicals and advise Executive Steward were running low if needed
- Proper knowledge and procedure with trash compacter and safety rules
- Properly relocating Plates glassware and cutlery in their specific areas
- Helping with Monthly plate., Glassware and cutlery inventories
- Helping with all deliveries specified by Executive Steward daily
- Will assist if needed in preparation of food if requested
- Will assist if needed in the set up of Banquets, Private events, moving of furniture
- Will assist if needed in the Plating of Banquets or private parties
- Compliance with annual management training required by state and local agencies as well as training required by Company policy including sexual harassment training and workplace safety training.
- Experience in restaurant, nightclub, and or hotel
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be able to provide legible communication
- Must be comfortable learning new skills
- Must have a hands-on and ability to multi-task
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must be motivated, hard-working, and passionate. This position requires someone who is a strong leader with the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
Must have the ability to:
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Prioritize and organize
- Be a clear thinker, remain calm, and resolve problems using good judgment
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Understand guest service needs
- Work cohesively as a team with co-workers
- Direct staff performance and follow up with corrections as needed
Must have one or more of the following:
- Ged/ High school diploma
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Food Handlers Card
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work holidays, nights, and weekend
Huntress is the most adventurous and energetic modern steakhouse in downtown San Diego, offering the finest cuts of meat, one of the largest collections of Japanese whisky brands in California, and a contemporary, lively atmosphere where music elevates every dish. Huntress provides an alluring experience to provoke your primal instinct, capture your senses and charm your evening.
ABOUT RMD Group
RMD Group was formed by three partners who had a passion for hospitality and creating unforgettable experiences. For over a decade, RMD has been a driving force in the industry, creating some of San Diego’s most successful and exciting concepts including Rustic Root, Huntress, Lumi, Side Bar and FLUXX. In addition, the group works with a thriving portfolio of hospitality and lifestyle concepts that include Ballast Point Brewing and Hard Rock Hotel’s Float and 207. RMD brings extensive expertise in all areas of consulting including design, development, and management, plus a talented team of industry leaders that continue to elevate guest and client experience in San Diego and beyond.
AddressSan Diego, CA
FoodView all jobs at RMD Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?