Public Relations Media Specialist
RMD Advertising Columbus, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical,
We're looking to add a Part-Time (flexible hours) and a Full-time Public Relations Specialist to our advertising agency. You MUST have true passion, talent and desire for our Challenger food clients. Media relations/outreach and writing skills a MUST, with at least 4 years of professional experience in the Public Relations or Communications field. We are a thriving and aggressive food agency looking to add a caring and strong team member. Must have energy and talent to succeed at one of the top food advertising agencies around. Experience with food marketing is a plus. We pay 80% of our full time employees' health premiums, matching up to 5% of your annual salary for 401K planning and offer a $2,000 educational allowance per year to be used for professional development.
Works with clients to develop public relations strategies and manages day-to-day activities to ensure completion of communications initiatives. Duties include writing press releases and other promotional materials, pitching stories to the media, fielding media calls, monitoring press coverage, and planning special events such as press conferences, media briefings and analyst tours. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. Journalism background is a plus.
What Sets RMD Apart from Other Agencies?
- Founded in 1992, RMD is a stable agency
- Focusing solely on the coveted growing and challenger food industry
- Zero layoffs throughout our history
- Growth oriented and profitable, with bottom line growth averaging 20% annually
- Our agency and our clients are known and respected
- We are located in Columbus, OH – a family-oriented city
- We work predominantly with family-owned businesses, and our team is a family-oriented team
- RMD is a steward of the community, having launched a 501c3 charity, Wagons Ho Ho Ho, whereby we build and donate 1500 wagons annually, with food, to children who otherwise wouldn’t have a Christmas.
- There’s ample opportunity for growth, challenges, and learning
- The company invests in employees with very good benefits
The Team Says:
- The employees care for one another
- Open, light and bright office with ample community-work areas for enhanced teamwork and creativity.
- Culture of work hard, play hard
- The company is family-oriented, and Managing Partners genuinely care about your success and happiness.
- Quarterly team building events facilitate a closer sense of team
- Team members take pride and ownership in their work
- There’s passion for our client brands
- Blue Chip Clients that are continuously growing and evolving
- Clients trust us to be autonomous
- New challenges every day
Are you driven with a true desire to work for a top food agency? Confidentially submit your resume today!
Located in Columbus, Ohio, we only work with food brands. We serve national Challenger Food brands that are category leaders ... brands that have carved out a strong niche for themselves, and prefer to work with a food agency that's as committed to their growth, as they are.
We understand that success is drawn from the people that make up our team. RMD focuses a significant amount of time and energy on the professional development of each individual.
RMD AdvertisingWhy Work Here?
Mojo Fridays, Awesome Office Dogs, Positive Team, Amazing Food Clients!
We are an advertising, brand strategy, social media and public relations agency that gets it. We drive results from day one. We're tenacious. We accept nothing but success. We're relentless when it comes to living up to our promises. Located in Columbus, Ohio, we only work with food brands. We serve national Challenger Food brands that are category leaders ... brands that have carved out a strong niche for themselves, and prefer to work with a food agency that's as committed to their growth, as they are. We understand that success is drawn from the people that make up our team. RMD focuses a significant amount of time and energy on the professional development of each individual.
6116 Cleveland AvenueColumbus, OH