Junior Leasing Agent - Commercial Real Estate
RMC Property Group Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apprentice/support role to the Leasing Department that assists clients offering commercial real estate property for lease. Perform duties such as analyze and research local market listings, interview/show space to prospective clients, and collaborate on marketing campaigns to attract/retain tenants – all with intent to drive occupancy rates, improve tenant mix and maximize profitability of assigned portfolio of properties. Provide administrative support to Leasing Agents with intent of “learning on-the-job” for eventual promotion to Leasing Agent. Candidate needs to have State of Florida real estate license.
- Confer with RMC staff (Property Management/Leasing/Accounting/Lease Administration/Legal), property owners, prospective clients and tenants, etc. as required, to ensure that terms and conditions of real estate documents are negotiated and met in a timely fashion.
- Assist Leasing Agent and Director of Leasing in drafting agreements such as co-broker agreements, “letters of intent”, etc.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports to owners and updates of tenant mix in the market as needed
- Track and return prospective tenant calls for Leasing Agents to screen for viability and follow-up as necessary to convert prospects into new tenants.
- Identify and participate in attracting potential tenants including cold calling on, canvassing for, and showing space to prospects
- Assist the Marketing team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns/promotions, including regular updates of marketing flyers, online marketing databases, and contact management programs
- Analyze and research trends and local market development/new deals to maintain competitive data summaries and to assist in the preparation of annual rental income budget forecasts aligned with accurate market rates
- Establish and maintain positive tenant relationships to promote RMC as well as to maintain and grow the overall occupancy of assigned portfolio
- Develop and maintain professional network and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and industry meetings/conventions, reviewing professional publications, and fostering industry relationships
- Update and maintain contract information for prospects in proprietary data base
- Other administrative/support tasks as necessary
We draw on decades of ownership and development experience, and on extensive leasing and management expertise, to craft individualized solutions with a competitive edge, that provide maximum income and value for our clients and their properties.
RMC Property Group
RMC Property Group is one of Florida’s largest full-service real estate companies, providing a multitude of services focused on the leasing, acquisition, management, and development of investment properties, and on investment sales. With financial and analytical expertise, and solid knowledge of the real estate market, our team of professionals is uniquely qualified to identify and implement innovative and cost-effective solutions in the face of rapidly changing real estate industry. We draw on decades of ownership and development experience, and on extensive leasing and management expertise, to craft individualized solutions with a competitive edge, that provide maximum income and value for our clients and their properties.
Real EstateView all jobs at RMC Property Group