Role and Responsibilities
· Prepares designs for current projects
· Maintains project research and report preparation
· Analyze tech specifications for jobs
· Assisting with proposal preparation and project tracking
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering a MUST
· Entry level less than 1 year experience.
· Knowledge of commonly used engineering concepts, practices and procedures
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Experience with AutoCad
· Experience with pavement design and laboratory testing
· EIT/FE certification preferred but not required.
· Project Management skills preferred