- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RMA Associates in Arlington, VA is a rapidly growing CPA firm currently seeking an Audit Manager with a CPA and at least 5 years of auditing experience.
The Audit Manager will lead and supervise a team as well as maintain on-site quality control. The Audit Manager will be the main point of contact and will be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to the team.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment
- Manage the execution, completion, and submission of all work products and deliverables
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with assurance team members, and enhance service delivery
What RMA Offers:
- Competitive base salary + 401k match
- Opportunity for promotion after 1 year
- Flexible Discretionary Time Off (DTO) Policy
- Health and Wellness Benefit Package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Regular firm-sponsored team-building events and happy hours
- Friday Lunches catered in the office
- Tight-knit community and social atmosphere
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience managing government projects
- 5+ years of audit, accounting, and management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CPA Required
- Security Clearance Preferred
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive 401K Employer Match
- Employee Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter Benefit Accounts (CBA)
- Professional Membership and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Plan
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
RMA Associates LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Audit Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.