Executive Director (LALD Required) Float
RM Management -
The Executive Director Float manages the operations of an RM community by ensuring the community is supported by high quality programs/services, and complies with regulatory standards.
Essential Functions (Including but not limited to the following)
• Manage performance of community including financial success, business operations, employee relations and employee performance management.
• Maintain budgeted occupancy through ongoing marketing by providing community tours, representing the community at local events and by marketing business through social media.
• Manage the sale’s process for new residents and ensures residents receive exceptional service and care throughout their transition and move.
• Ensure community is compliant with regulatory Federal and State laws.
• Lead community through organizational, policy and best practice updates and changes while maintaining a high level of resident, family and employee satisfaction.
• Participate in the Performance Improvement Plan for staff retention, and staff performance.
• Monitor and document any clients who are not meeting the residency requirements.
• Network with agencies, service providers and stakeholders to establish a positive image and presence in the community.
• Participate with the executive staff in developing strategic direction and goals for the overall housing group.
• Supervises the Marketing Director, Life Enrichment, Food & Beverage Department, Maintenance and housekeeping team.
• Manage work comp claims, FMLA, unemployment claims, payroll, food costs, employee files and overall financial success of building.
• Manages receivables, billing and collections.
• Minimum of 5 years leading staff and managing a business.
• High level of independent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to lift/carry objects weighing up to approximately 30 lbs. or more.
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
• Sensitive to the needs and concerns of the senior population.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, and appropriately adjust messaging dependent on audience.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited University.
• Payroll and budget management experience.
• Health care experience.
• Experience in working with senior adults.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job.
They reflect principal job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance.
RM ManagementMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.