Production Planner / Scheduler
RM Biltrite LLC Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production & Inventory Scheduler / Planner Job Summary
RM Biltrite is looking for a motivated, experienced individual to join our manufacturing company as a Production & Inventory Scheduler/Planner, in Columbus, OH. The main roles of this job are focused around inventory control and the replenishment process. This role will be responsible for monitoring material inventories, projections, and timelines, as well as overseeing parts of the daily production operations. This role will collaborate closely with sales and accounting, as well as members of the executive team.
Our ideal candidate has experience with Sage 100 ERP and MRP functions,, production planning, procurement, and prior supply chain experience.
RM Biltrite is an Atlanta, Georgia based company, which specializes in rubber and thermoplastic elastomers. With over 75 years of combined experience in product design, manufacturing, and development, we offer a large assortment of rolls, sheets and matting products. Manufactured in the US and overseas from several countries, our products give our customers the options necessary to compete in today’s marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Set up capacity and prepare daily production plans
· Interface with production team regarding raw material availability and shortages
· Interface with warehouse team regarding inventory availability and shortages
· Work with relevant departments to determine current and forecasted needs
· Accurately report and record daily production and material movements
· Work within in and implement processes and procedures while constantly looking for useful ways to improve and increase efficiency
· Work closely with purchasing dept. to ensure restocking and ordering of raw materials
Production Planner Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· Extensive experience within a manufacturing environment
· Experience with production planning (strongly preferred)
· Excellent organizational skills and a self-starting personality
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong intermediate level with ERP systems, mid-level skill with Excel required
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Major Medical and Dental Benefits.
- Life Insurance
- HSA Funded Account
- 401K with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off – Vacation and Holidays
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected
veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
RM Biltrite LLCWhy Work Here?
Respect for all Employees - Good Working Environment - Growth Opportunities
We are a Manufacturer / Sales company in the Plastic and Rubber Industry. Our corporate office is located in Atlanta, where the Customer Service, Sales, Accounting, and Executive teams are located. Our Production, Distribution, and Logistics departments are located at our Ohio plant. We offer a wide range of products covering several industries, allowing for continuous growth.
1635 Watkins RdColumbus, OH
ManufacturingView all jobs at RM Biltrite LLC