The Warehouse Manager manages and coordinates activities of employees responsible for picking product and preparing it for shipping both nationally and internationally via carrier services. In addition, the Warehouse Manager plans, organizes and monitors the receiving, storage and distribution of all items either from suppliers or outside services, ensuring a smooth and consistent operations so parts and supplies are located and distributed in an effective and efficient manner.
· Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow
· Assign duties and oversee work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures
· Standardize procedures to improve efficiency
· Confer with other managers outside of the Warehouse to ensure coordination of functions such as Production, Wash, Quality Control, etc.
· Ensure correct shipment of international orders
· Identify employees’ skills and develop them by coaching and counseling employees on a regular basis Conduct annual performance reviews and provide continual feedback on both positive and negative performance
· Ensure employees are able to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials
· Provide appropriate equipment and racking to ensure safe transport and storage of all materials
· Ensures receiving reports accurately report materials received
· Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports
· Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory control for timely data entry
· Oversees the movement of material to and from the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner
· Technical Capacity
· Performance Management
· Communication Proficiency
· Teamwork Orientation
· Results Driven
· Customer/Client Focus
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Time Management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
· JobBOSS ERP System
· MicroSoft Office
· 5S Lean Knowledge
· Powered Industrial Truck Certification
· Valid Driver’s License
· Certified Health Card
C&M Precision Tech is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
RLS RecruitingSince 1979, C&M Precision Tech has been a world class supplier of precision engineered, designed, and manufactured metal parts and components. As a veteran and family owned business, we have an extraordinary work ethic and are steadfast in our mission to provide 100% customer satisfaction.