RLMpr, an innovative, NY-based Global Public Relations firm with a no-nonsense, straightforward approach, is seeking a Senior Account Executive for their “New Categories & Emerging Industries” division. This full-time position involves working with “mid tech” (consumer and B2B) clients in the HealthTech, AdTech, Fintech, Digital Media (Nascent Platforms, Podcasting), Education, and Big Cannabis/CBD sectors. Must be a strategic and collaborative thinker that understands the “big picture” of influencer marketing, engagement, exposure and results.
RLM is a team-oriented agency environment that cares about work/life balance and employee development. Working with strong retainer clients who are adding real value to the world, this position provides A/E’s with the opportunity to help make an impact and grow a different kind of company in many ways. RLM is a truly integrated agency focused on traditional, digital and social media; reaching influencers; creating/managing partnerships; driving brand awareness; and best-in-class crisis communications.
SR. A/E APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
· A minimum of 5 years of experience doing B2B/B2C public relations within an agency environment.
· Able to work on multiple accounts and manage highly proactive media engagement efforts, while spearheading content and storyline development.
· An understanding of the influencer marketing landscape (a true, immersed media junkie), with a keen sense for “trend spotting.”
· Impeccable writing and communications skills, with the ability to write press releases, short-form content for pitching media/social influencers, proposals, media fact sheets, backgrounders, bios, Q&As, etc.
· Experience generating and editing award & speaking engagement submissions is a plus.
· Client relationship skills, including preparing reports, counseling, effectively managing client calls.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Competitive salary ($70K – 90K, depending on experience)
· Annual merit and spot bonuses.
· Promotion opportunities.
· Generous vacation policy (including office closure between Christmas and New Year’s).
· Year-round Summer Fridays.
· 100% Education Reimbursement.
· Commuter Benefits.
· Health and Disability coverage.
· Regular team building/development training.
· 401K matching program
TO APPLY, SUBMIT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING - INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED:
1. A Cover Letter explaining how (a) your experience and skills correspond with the requirements noted above; (b) how you will benefit the RLM team; and (c) why you feel you're a good fit for the role.
2. Current Resume
3. Two samples of consumer-facing/B2B/B2C marketing copy (can be links to clips, press releases, etc.).
4. Additional links (if available), including: Website; LinkedIn; Past Placements/Writing Samples.
Agency is an equal opportunity employer. All applications kept confidential.