• Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks (account monitoring, security, Operating System installation, etc.)
• Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
• Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
• Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution; provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and users
• Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
• Configure and manage Windows operating systems
• Install/load operating system and application software on both physical and virtual systems.
• Isolate and resolve hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof.
• Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
• Integrate new technologies into systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
• Provide software patching for supported systems using SCCM
• Maintain systems in both a physical and/or virtual systems environment
• Obtain SHB-A Windows Imaging Format (wim) and further updates to use in an Enterprise Task Sequence with SCCM.
• Create and maintain Enterprise Task Sequence with logic to facilitate MSC’s during image deployment. The Enterprise Task Sequence is essential in in keeping one single deployment up-to-date with any software changes or hardware changes. Separate
• Task Sequences can be created for special situations and testing.
• Create Stand-Alone media for units, which are not part of the Enterprise SCCM structure.
• Download drivers or driver packs for specific computer models.
• Consolidate drivers and create SCCM packages to be used in Task Sequences.
• Communicate with other SCCM administrators. This is essential when software is updated and is being used in the Enterprise Task Sequence.
• Deploy and test Enterprise Task Sequence to multiple computer models before implementing and or release to MSC’s. Assist MSC’s, detachments and other supported units in deploying the Enterprise
• Windows 10 Task Sequence. Deployments will be conducted using Stand-Alone Media, SCCM Stand Alone sites, Enterprise SCCM Sites. Boot Media and PXE deployments will be used where possible.
• Assist MSC’s, detachments and other supported units in troubleshooting any problems, which may arise during the testing and migration to Windows 10.
• HS/GED + 10 years; or
• Associates Degree + 8 years; or
• Bachelor’s Degree + 6 years; or
• Master’s Degree + 4 years; or
• PhD + 2 years
• Security+ CE (equivalent or higher)
• SCCM Mobility
Travel: Up to 10%