Design Release Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Design Release Engineer will work in a modification assembly center as well as supporting Engineering functions as needed at other RLE locations.
Duties/Responsibilities: (This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions or to perform other job duties requested by their supervisor).
- Support engineering efforts for the modification center.
- Conducting root cause analysis on engineering issues.
- Teamcenter data management.
- Responsible for final design release.
- Works closely with suppliers.
- Support other engineering projects as needed.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area. Following 5’s guidelines.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software.
- Proficient in CATIA.
- Proficient with the OEM release process.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Must have 10 years of Engineering experience.
Must have Automotive experience.
Experience with DFMEA
Experience with PPAPs.
0 to 25%
General manufacturing environment.
Prolong periods of sitting at a desk working on a computer.
Occasional bending, climbing, and standing.
Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds at times, occasionally.
AddressKansas City, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at RLE International
Get fresh Senior Release Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!