Account Manager - Remote
RLA Insurance Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RLA Insurance, a division of Bridge Specialty Group seeks a dynamic Account Manager to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly effective marketing & production team. You will work alongside an established broker to develop account strategy and increase longevity and profitability for the company, and utilizes company resources to collectively deliver solutions to clients. The Account Manager will be responsible for client retention and relationship management. This can be a remote from home position for the right candidate.
RLA was formed in April 2010 in response to consolidation in a wholesale market that believes bigger is better. RLA’s goal is to develop relationships where the focus is on partnerships that support mutual growth by providing value added services.
The principals and associates at RLA use their strong technical skills, market savvy and personal relationships to support retailers by offering an organized approach to successfully access the wholesale market including insurers in the United States, London, Europe and Bermuda.
Becoming a Teammate at this Bridge Specialty Group company, introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best. With RLA you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed. This position will allow you to cultivate your insurance expertise as you transition into the role of Broker and develop your own book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follows agency procedures for renewal workflow and timeline, encompassing internal meetings, gathering of information, preparation of submissions, identification of markets, following up for and comparing quotes, preparing proposals, presentation and post binding activity and documentation.
- Participates in strategic internal and external meetings to generate innovative solutions for clients and provides recommendations for an array of commercial lines property & casualty insurance.
- Participates in pre-renewal, renewal, stewardship, and claims review meetings with clients as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of client files, and consistent documentation.
- Identifies internal resources and utilizes them to effectively bring values to client.
- Maintains excellent communication with team, internal and external clients at all stages of account cycle.
- Provides sound recommendations and guidance to clients on insurance programs.
- Strict adherence to procedures and deadlines; communicates the same needs to team/account assists/claims manager/marketing manager.
- Invoicing and collection of premiums in timely manner in accordance with agency procedures.
- Prompt response to all client requests
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College Degree in Risk Management & Insurance or related business degree preferred
- Account management experience in retail or wholesale insurance preferred
BusinessView all jobs at RLA Insurance