Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Sacramento, California
Duration: 3 Years – with option to extend up to 24 additional months
Estimated Start Date: November 2020
Work Authorization: US Citizen, Green Card, authorized to work in US
At least five (5) years of experience in the last 15 years, within each of the following:
a. Developing analysis scope and tasks in a dynamic project environment.
b. Modeling and documenting business processes/procedures at an enterprise level.
c. Planning employee readiness tasks with an emphasis in both organizational development change
management and change associated with procedural and tactical functional adaptation.
d. Collaborating with existing project and organizational change management teams and efforts to
ensure and strengthen consistency.
e. Leading and working within cross-functional teams that include business subject matter experts,
architects, developers, and testers.
f. Performing analysis for retirement process re-engineering at an enterprise level.
1. Experience within the last ten (10) years providing extensive enterprise transition management services for large-scale enterprise-wide business transformation projects, which included the following:
a. Business process alignment and design/re-engineering, organizational impact analyses, work design (e.g., job/task analysis, role definitions, job descriptions), as well as developing performance measures and performance management processes/systems for multiple lines of business across a public retirement organization.
b. Developing and implementing employee readiness plans that minimize change resistance and maximize stakeholder engagement that result in successful adoption of a new system.
c. Supporting personnel communications and efficiently managing the “people side” of organizational changes on projects with diverse labor pools, competing priorities with respect to maintaining existing operations while preparing to utilize a new system and processes, including union and non-union personnel, and other factors.
d. Creating communication management plans and developing communication messages targeted to stakeholder groups.
e. Documenting transitional business practices and supporting clients envisioning to-be models for doing business and the support, maintenance and logging of business practices impacted by a pension technology transformation project.
f. Developing, evaluating, and refining training and e-learning materials that enable performance, and experience in proven models to deliver training to end-users and other stakeholders.
2. Working knowledge of public retirement processes, business rules, and impact of pension business operations and customer service.
3. Working knowledge and thorough understanding of contemporary enterprise transition management methodologies and techniques with significant experience using industry-standard and best practices for organizational change management and/or continuous improvement (e.g., Six Sigma, ADKAR, Kotter).
4. Experience with pension industry commercial off the shelf (COTS) products and business area needs required for transformation project success, with preference for knowledge with the Neospin framework.
If you have the skills, qualifications and interested, submit the following ASAP:
1. Provide Resume with complete details
2. Name, Phone Number, Email and Address
3. Work Authorization
4. Provide 3 (Three) References with the following details:
a. Contact Person Name and Title
b. Company/Agency Name
c. Company/Agency City, State
d. Contact Person Phone Number
e. Contact Person Email Address
f. Dates of Service (include month and year)
5. Provide best expected Salary (W2) / Hourly Rate (C2C). Provide employer details, if working for a Company.
RKG TECHNOLOGIES INC
Small Business, Minority, Women Oriented, Disadvantaged, WOSB and SBA 8(a) Certified Enterprise
Government Contractor – Federal, State and Local Agencies
IT Services Provider for Corporations and Businesses since 2004
Minority, Small Business, Women Oriented, Disadvantaged and SBA WOSB Certified Enterpris
RKG Technologies IncRKG TECHNOLOGIES INC Government Contractor – Federal, State and Local Agencies IT Services Provider for Corporations and Businesses since 2004 URL: www.rkgtech.com Minority, Small Business, Women Oriented, Disadvantaged and SBA WOSB Certified Enterpris