Territory Sales Manager 1 is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with physician offices, hospitals, and assisted living facilities. Territory Manager 1 will generate new business by using established sales and marketing techniques. Territory Manager 1 will assist in maintaining RK Med’s current client portfolio and efficiently managing existing and prospective accounts.
Looking to hire full-time and part-time candidates.
· Self-Motivated Territory Manager 1
· Driven to schedule meetings in target account areas
· Experience with high income generating products
· Ability to sell cutting edge Laboratory/Pharmacy tests and services
· Prefer current relationships with medical practices including but not limited to Urology, OB/GYN, Primary Care, Urgent Care, Pain Management, Hospitals, Cardiology
· Presentation and Sales skills: Can competently explain lab service offerings to potential customers
· Expands territory revenues by identifying and closing new business opportunities
· Increases revenue with existing clients through new test offerings
· Territory Management: Effectively manages territory and customer needs through best in class customer service
· Devise innovative ways to streamline and add value to customers workflow
· Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
· Strong problem solving, sales and creative skills utilizing accurate and timely analyses
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects
· Healthcare Sales experience 3-5 years
· Work environment may include professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
· Must have a valid driver's license.
· Travel within the given territory will be required
· Some overnight travel may be required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Laboratories takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Why Work Here?
Work smarter, not harder & achieve financial security at RealDx Labs/RK Med