Our client, a major member-based organization, has an opening for a Senior Procurement Analyst for a 6-month contract assignment in Washington, DC.
This position will create, negotiate and finalize contracts for IT and Digital Marketing related to platforms, licensing, hardware, and other related services:
- Lead multiple simultaneous strategic sourcing initiatives- RFI/RFPs/RFQs/RFx and supplier negotiations.
- Gather stakeholder and business requirements to ensure sourcing solutions meet business needs, contribute to implementation planning and change management initiatives.
- Provide rigorous analysis of spend data and collaborate with client business units to prioritize and launch sourcing initiatives.
- Ensure products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Leverage sourcing tools and technology platforms when/where appropriate.
- Develop and execute implementation plans to ensure sourcing benefits are fully realized. 8. Prepare contract document for signature and complete signature process including preparation of executive summary.
- Assist in the development of sourcing instructions and evaluation procedures for the client department.
- 5+ years of procurement experience in a large organization
- Experience with IT hardware and software contract negotiation and finalization
- Understanding of personal data protection laws, specifically as they apply to IT software and systems
- Ability to quickly learn and apply the organization’s procurement policies and procedures
- Experience working with legal, risk management and other support organizations to achieve optimal enforceable agreements