Our client, a major membership organization, is looking for a Digital / Web Analytics Consultant to join their team in Washington, DC for a long-term contract assignment. This position will contribute to the management and growth of the organization’s web platform by understanding the site’s core functions, its enhancements and testing roadmap, and analytics and web reporting functions. The Consultant will utilize analytic tools such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Tableau and Domo in order to support the development and delivery of Key Performance Indicators for an Agile team.
- Help translate business analytic needs and technical requirements for website’s functionalities, working closely with product and business team members.
- Perform detailed analysis of data related to the website.
- Monitor the quality and integrity of web analytic data, reports, online dashboards and analytic tools with internal lines of business.
- Create test plans to help optimize website’s performance.
- Perform weekly reviews of website’s core functionalities, providing quality control, as needed.
- Prepare visual and data-driven presentations, summaries and reports for executive review.
- Provide research, data and analysis to ensure efficient and effective online member experiences.
- Assist in meeting the web analytics needs of a business unit by analyzing web traffic using tools such as Adobe, Google Analytics, Tableau, third-party platforms, and other tools
- Assist in the creation of an effective, and evolving, digital strategy across multiple "listening posts" for the website, including survey data, usability testing data, etc.
- Review competitive analysis tools to help establish baseline of the online environment.
- Explore opportunities to use emerging technologies to help expand member awareness and engagement.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly KPIs for review by internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of digital and web analytics experience.
- Experience in operational details of web and campaign management, e.g. data & technical requirements, reporting processes, etc.
- Experienced user of Adobe Experience Manager and/or other web content management systems.
- Trained user of Adobe Marketing Cloud with analytics reporting experience.
- Trained user of Tableau Software with ability to setup and analyze reports.
- Visual design experience preferred, creating diagrams, charts and visual aids using tools such as Visio, Lucid chart, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Sketch.
- Demonstrated success with data-driven web and marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholder requests and day-to-day operations to achieve success.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work independently and to manage projects in a timely manner.
- Must be a self- starter, excellent initiator.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and have sound business judgment in project prioritization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy.