ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Our client, a major membership-based organization, seeks an Accounts Payable Clerk for a 6-month contract position in Washington, DC.
- Review and process all types of invoices, travel documents, and receipts received from the main office and site offices for payment. Ensure their accuracy and that all data entries are correct, and the invoices are properly coded into the system. Follows up on pending business and responds to requests. Responds to inquiries from internal clients; researches and resolves concerns or discrepancies.
- Investigates and resolves all inquiries with billing and invoicing
- Assist and resolves concerns of the site offices with payroll-related queries, paychecks, Wisely Pay Cards, and Direct Deposits according to the established pay cycle and policies
- Provides excellent customer assistance to the site offices, responding to phone and email inquiries, identifying and/or clarifying issues, and/or redirecting questions to other colleagues as needed.
- Assists the Program Operations Manager in maintaining overall control and filing of original lease documentation and maintenance of master lease tracker.
- Receives, set up, and maintains all lease documents in the Visual Lease system. (original leases, amendments, renewals, address changes, etc.)
- Manage paperwork corresponding to leasing agreements. Review one-page Lease and Sublease renewals compare them with original lease, amendments, and previous extensions, and provide a report to the Operations Manager.
- Taking inventory and ordering office supplies as needed.
- POC for account creation, modification, and deletion with Office Depot for employees
- Provides professional administrative support directly to the manager and/or functional area.
Candidates must have strong communication and organizational skills, proficiency with MS Excel and ability to handle high volume with attention to detail. Previous experience with any accounting software is necessary, and must be comfortable with databases like Dropbox, Salesforce, etc. The selected candidate will be trained on the organization’s own accounting software.
RJM Technologies, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great people with great values and great ethics.
Premier provider of talent to major organizations.
601 E Street NWWashington, DC
Finance and Insurance