Warehouse Lead -2nd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Lead Summary
Full-time, Monday – Friday | 2nd Shift
This is a hands-on Lead position working with the warehouse second shift team to pick orders in a timely manner and ensure proper procedures and disciplines are being followed or documented. The Warehouse Lead will be working closely with our Shipping & Receiving Clerk and our Warehouse Manager.
Warehouse Lead Benefits
- Competitive base pay, and year-end bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Employer paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Two weeks’ paid time off your first year, paid holidays and paid leave program
- Internal advancement opportunity
- Regular Employee Appreciation events
- Employee pricing program on RJ Schinner sold products
- ½ off RJ Schinner Apparel, and much more!
Warehouse Lead Responsibilities
- Maintains other shipping records such as returned merchandise, damage, discrepancies, etc.
- Responsible for care in handling merchandise
- Establish an appropriate rapport with customers, vendors and delivery drivers
- Responsible for performing operations and safety check, (including battery, brakes & lift controls), on all powered industrial trucks
- Recommend equipment needs and repairs
- Verify inventory levels with system cycle counts against physical counts
- Transport merchandise from daily inbound receipts to appropriate locations
- Replenish warehouse pick locations to capacity
- Load outbound carriers
- Observe and comply with all workplace safety procedures and measures, including immediately documenting any unsafe acts, conditions, or accidents
- 2 years of previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of attention required
- Ability to perform light to heavy physical tasks; able to lift 50 lbs. safely
- Ability to proficiently operate a variety of powered industrial trucks
- Must be dependable, reliable, and use equipment safely and sensibly
- Exposure to environmental conditions (e.g. heat/cold; noise and dust)
- Eclipse Warehouse Management System background
R.J. Schinner Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire and promote for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, or veteran status. All terms and conditions of employment are administered on the basis of equality.
RJ Schinner Co
AddressGrove City, OH
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at RJ Schinner Co
Get fresh 3rd Shift Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.