- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Build your career with RJ Schinner, a growing, family-owned wholesale redistributor with over 70 years of success. We have 19 distribution centers throughout the US, 500+ employees, and provide disposable paper, cleaning, and food service packaging products to distributors in 48 states.
If you're looking for a company that offers growth opportunities, and one that values their employees, then this is the perfect place for you. RJ Schinner offers a wide range of employee benefits that includes;
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Employer paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Two weeks’ paid time off your first year, paid holidays and paid leave program
- Internal advancement opportunity
- Up-to-date technology and operations equipment
- New-hire and on-going training opportunities
- Regular Employee Appreciation events
- Employee pricing program on RJ Schinner sold products
- ½ off RJ Schinner Apparel, and much more!
Operations Manager is responsible for all daily operations of the redistribution center’s warehouse at RJ Schinner.
- Oversee all daily activities assist/support supervisor(s) to ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Oversee all planning, staffing, operation and direction of Redistribution Center
- Oversee with supervisor(s) the evaluation of all warehouse employees
- Establish an appropriate rapport with customers, vendors and delivery drivers
- Oversee accuracy of all in-bound shipments. Checks supplier’s counts and reports discrepancies to carrier and supervisor.
- Oversee other shipping records such as returned merchandise, damage, discrepancies, etc.
- Responsible for oversight of inventory levels with system cycle counts against physical counts.
- Provide training on processes and procedures
- Communicate business plans and departmental goals and objectives
- Monthly duties include but are not limited to: turning in of expense reports for you and drivers, making sure petty cash is reconciled, Open orders are dealt with, review of cycle count report, review operations summary numbers, making sure encompass is filled out accurately, and making sure all new employees have proper training.
- Promote and enforce workplace safety procedures and measures for your department/distribution center
- Minimum 3 years warehouse experience or equivalent
- Ability to perform light to heavy physical tasks; able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Ability to proficiently operate a variety of powered industrial trucks
- Eclipse Warehouse Management System background a plus
R.J. Schinner Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire and promote for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, or veteran status. All terms and conditions of employment are administered on the basis of equality.
RJ Schinner Co
BusinessView all jobs at RJ Schinner Co