2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Build your career with RJ Schinner, a growing, family-owned wholesale redistributor with over 70 years of success. We have 20 distribution centers throughout the US, 600+ employees, and provide disposable paper, cleaning, and food service packaging products to distributors in 48 states. If you're looking for a company that offers growth opportunities, and one that values their employees, then this is the perfect place for you
Warehouse Supervisor Summary
Full-time | Monday-Friday | 2nd Shift, 4:00 pm – 12:30 am + overtimes as needed
Supervises and manages all 2nd shift warehouse activities and employees, ensuring accurate picking, shipments, and appropriate handling of merchandise. Familiar with a variety of distribution center concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Warehouse Supervisor Benefits
- Competitive base pay, Tier-based annual increase structure and year-end bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Employer paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Two weeks’ paid time off your first year, paid holidays and paid leave program
- Internal advancement opportunity
- Up-to-date technology and operations equipment
- Regular Employee Appreciation events
- Employee pricing program on RJ Schinner sold products
- ½ off RJ Schinner Apparel, and much more!
Warehouse Supervisor Duties
- Monitor and evaluate performance of direct reports
- Responsible for overall accuracy and documentation of all out-bound shipments
- Responsible for performing operations and safety checks on all powered industrial trucks
- Promote and enforce workplace safety procedures and measures for your department/branch, including immediately documenting and reporting any unsafe acts, conditions, or accidents
- Provide training on processes and procedures for 2nd shift employees
- Communicate business plans and departmental goals and objectives
Warehouse Supervisor Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years warehouse operations experience or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of inventory control and SKU management experience
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to perform light to heavy physical tasks; able to lift 50 lbs. safely
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Ability to proficiently operate a variety of powered industrial trucks
- Exposure to environmental conditions (e.g., heat/cold; noise, dust and heights)
- Strong preference given to candidates with experience in picking or shipment of products
- Eclipse Warehouse Management System background a plus
R.J. Schinner Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire and promote for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, or veteran status. All terms and conditions of employment are administered on the basis of equality.
RJ Schinner CoBethlehem, PA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.