UKG WFC/Dimensions Project Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
UKG WFC/Dimensions Project Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced UKG WFC/Dimensions Project Manager to join our team on a remote basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading implementation projects of UKG Workforce Central (WFC) and Dimensions for our clients. The UKG WFC/Dimensions Project Manager will be the key point of contact for the project team, the client, and UKG. They will be responsible for ensuring successful project delivery, meeting project timelines and budgets, managing risks and issues, and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Manage and lead the implementation of UKG Workforce Central (WFC) and Dimensions for clients.
• Work with clients to understand their business processes and requirements, and translate those into UKG WFC/Dimensions solutions.
• Manage the project team, including project coordinators, business analysts, and technical resources.
• Develop and manage project plans, timelines, and budgets.
• Ensure successful project delivery, meeting project timelines and budgets.
• Communicate project status and issues to the client and project team on a regular basis.
• Identify and manage project risks and issues, and develop mitigation strategies.
• Ensure client satisfaction by managing expectations and delivering high-quality solutions.
• Provide guidance and training to clients on UKG WFC/Dimensions functionality.
• Act as the key point of contact between the client, the project team, and UKG.
• Ensure compliance with project methodology and best practices.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in project management, with a focus on implementing UKG WFC/Dimensions solutions.
• Strong knowledge of UKG Workforce Central (WFC) and Dimensions.
• Strong experience managing and leading project teams.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum is preferred.
• PMP certification is a plus.
Who We Are:
We bring highly specialized Human Capital Management (HCM) technology and services to enterprise-level clients. Specializing in the HR, payroll, and workforce management industry segments, we enable clients in all 50 states and across the world to optimize their people, systems, and processes unlike any other vendor in the space. Our fast-growing organization is looking to build our team of experts, giving them the freedom to take leadership and develop professionally while working with a diverse array of clients, technologies, and services. We provide industry-best consultants and breakthrough technologies into the HCM space, and have a motivated team to further accelerate our expansion in the marketplace.
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
- Opportunities and support for professional and technical development
- Comprehensive benefits package available: (healthcare, vision, dental and life insurances; 401k plan; paid vacation, sick days and holidays)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
RJ RelianceChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.