Civil Engineer - PE
RJ Engineering Round Rock, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Randall Jones & Associate Engineering (RJE), a leading provider of Civil Engineering services in Round Rock, TX and surrounding areas, is currently seeking a self-motivated and experienced Civil Engineer (PE) to join our team in Round Rock, TX. The successful candidate must have experience in Hydrology and Hydraulics design.
- Development of Hydrological models and floodplain delineation and mapping for land development projects within the Central Texas Region
- Detention and Water Quality pond sizing and outlet structure design.
- Preparation of Drainage reports and calculations for submittals to Municipal Agencies.
- Minimum Experience Level 4 – 6 years
- Thorough knowledge of FEMA requirements for submittal and approval of Letter of Map Revisions
- Familiarity with both Travis and Williamson County floodplain regulations
- Strong technical skills in the design of storm sewer systems for single and multi-family development projects including hydraulic calculations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, GIS
- Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in road design, stormwater modeling, stormwater drainage, detention and water quality design
- Build your career with our extensive employee training programs
- Company medical Insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Use cutting edge technology to assist you in your daily tasks
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
About Randall Jones & Associates Engineering
We understand the importance of a strong working relationship with our team and our clients. We are dedicated to providing our Clients with innovative time and cost-effective solutions to accomplish their project goals and overall vision. From land planning to construction phase services, our team’s expertise and skill in these areas allows our project to flow smoothly and efficiently from concept to completion of construction. We strive to help our clients to see RJE as a dependable partner that is always available to meet their needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran
Powered by JazzHR