Customer Service Representative
Our Bellevue team helps customers save on many of their insurance coverage's including auto, home, motorcycle, boat, ATV and personal umbrella policies.
The Receptionist / Customer Service Representative position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates.
· Process customer policy change requests.
· Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
· Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
· Take premium payments from customers.
· Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
· Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
· Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is preferred.
· Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· Professional phone etiquette.
· Great Customer Service Skills.
· Competitive base hourly wage
· IRA with 3% matching
· Medical Plan
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
· Long-term opportunity for advancement within the office