Recruiting Specialist Level II
RiVidium, Inc (dba TripleCyber) is seeking a Recruiting Specialist to support the hiring request process for Veterans Administration HR Surge Support. Responsiblities for this position shall include, but are not limited to:
- Assess social media engagements to identify questions, comments, or inputs requiring additional Government involvement or responses to maintain engagement of its candidate pool
- Develop and implement recruitment programs and activities to support in the execution of recruitment service contracts and utilize popular workforce active marketing tools and processes to ensure that recruitment, outreach, and education are integrated and meet the strategic workforce needs of VA
- Facilitate on-boarding activities
- Provide planning, logistical and administrative support for in-person and virtual recruitment and hiring fairs
- Provide recruitment and placement advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop structured processes for how categorization and/or identification of qualified candidates occurs
Requirements for this position shall include:
- Bachelor's degree
- NACI Clearance
- 3-5 years of directly related progressively responsible and in-depth recruitment experience
- 3 years experience of directly related Federal staffing or similar experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
Get fresh Recruiting Specialist Level II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.