RISE Financial Elko, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The RISE Team is looking for a hard-working, self-disciplined, charismatic, fun-loving new teammate to fill an entry-level B2B outside sales role in a new territory. A traditional sales background or prior sales experience is NOT required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will thoughtfully connect with owners, administrators, and key decision-makers by making in-person sales calls and prospecting in small and medium-sized businesses in your sales territory. Your primary job will be scheduling either individual presentations (20-45 minutes long) or group presentations (5-10 minutes long) with the employees, completing presentations, and closing sales with clients. The immediate goal for Sales Professionals is new client acquisition, with your long-term sales goals eventually shifting to reservicing your established clients and following up on new referrals from your existing client base. You will report your daily and weekly sales metrics, set up your schedule and goals in advance each week, and participate in various coaching and development calls and meetings with your trainer or your team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You would enjoy working here if you have a deep desire for one or more of the following: meaningful work, more freedom and flexibility in your schedule, advancement and promotion opportunities, and higher earning potential with uncapped commissions. Our top sales performers come from a variety of backgrounds, and many of them were never in sales prior to this but here are some common trends we've noticed in people who do well here:
- College athletes
- Small Business Owners
- Started working at a really young age
- Moved frequently/Traveled a lot
- Engaged in personal development (reading, podcasts, counseling, seminars, mentoring)
If one or more of those things sound like you, you may be a great fit here!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Excellent training program including a 2-day virtual sales class, one-on-one field training with one of our top sales agents, daily coaching calls, weekly accountability with your team, and access to an online audio library of training topics given by the top sales producers in the company
- Compensation includes a weekly draw pay option, uncapped commissions, cash and stock bonuses, incentive trips, and lifetime-vested renewal commissions. Average first-year sales producers earn $65-75k, while top sales producers are earning $80k-100k or more in their first year
- Autonomous career advancement and performance-based promotions
- Professional development and leadership training
- A feeling of significance that comes from the product you are selling and the relationships you are building
- Schedule flexibility based on results achieved rather than time worked
Find out more about a career with us by visiting our website at www.teamrisellc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at RISE Financial