Primary care medical practice looking for Medical Assistant. Must be bi-lingual Russian and English.
Medical Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare rooms and ensure supplies are ready, ordering more when necessary
- Assist in procedures
- Take and record patient vitals; give injections
- Conduct lab testing and follow up with results - EKG, Phlebotomy, EMR knowledge and PFT.
Medical Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- 1 year of experience working for a healthcare practice or hospital
- Strong customer service skills
- Inventory management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in a primary care office
Perks of the Job
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation