Currently, we are seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan and budget to increase brand awareness, to support RIHI's planned revenue goals.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for all strategic planning and execution of various marketing initiatives with a focus on maximizing market penetration and ROI.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing a plus, however will consider equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years in consumer based marketing
- Must be proficient with Internet marketing, media placement, direct mail, remote marketing activities, in-out bound call center operations, all phases of marketing strategy and development implementation.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be organized with the ability to direct and lead multi-projects simultaneously
- Set present and strategic long term measurable goals
- Develop and execute marketing programs
- Monitoring the performance of all marketing activities and maximizing return on investment.
- Conduct analysis of current and future markets to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Direct research and evaluation of RIHI's brand image, present marketing programs, collateral and promotional materials, and enhance such as required to maximize effectiveness
- Develop and execute all marketing programs according to approved budget and closely monitor efficacy against budget
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
We will be filling this position quickly, so if you have the qualifications please send your resume today.
RIHI "The Home Improvement Specialist", has earned the status of being chosen as one of the "Top 50 Remodelers in the United States". From Administration to Marketing, Sales, Installations and Service, we have the right people in the right place, to honor the promise that we have been known for, for over 70 years...Quality, Every, Day!